MercadoLibre Sign-up New Account Pre-Qualification
MercadoLibre Pre-Qualification Sign-up
Companies who would like to sell on the MercadoLibre Cross Border Trade (CBT) platform must be pre-qualified before receiving account access. You can request access to sell on MercadoLibre through InfiPlex by filling out the pre-qualification form below. All submissions will be reviewed but must meet the qualifications listed below.
- View the Mercado Libre 2020 Marketplace Overview
After submitting your request, you will receive a confirming email that your request was received. If your account is approved, you will be required to sign-up for an InfiPlex account to manage your integration with MercadoLibre. Please note that MercadoLibre is looking for new accounts to meet some minimum criteria as outlined below. Please use the Message area below to tell us more about your company.
Orders must ship from a US based warehouse. If you are an international seller and do not have a US warehouse to ship from, use the Send Message form on this page and ask us about our International Sales Program (ISP) to sell your products on MercadoLibre and many other US and Canadian marketplaces.
- Must Ship from the US
- Minimum 1 year in business
- Average monthly marketplace sales of $100,000 +
- ONLY Products in the Home & Garden/Deco, Consumer Electronics, Clothing & Apparel, Gaming & Toys, Tools, Automotive Accessories, and Sports & Fitness categories are allowed.
- Expected average delivery time is within 72 hours