ShipStation and UntilGoneInfiPlex OMS Integration
The InfiPlex™ Inventory & Order Management System (OMS) offers a ShipStation UntilGone integration to make it easy to ship all of your eCommerce orders through your ShipStation.com account. The OMS pulls all of your marketplace and eCommerce orders and sends them to ShipStation for you to ship. The OMS also automatically updates inventory and sends tracking numbers back to connected marketplaces and eCommerce platforms as soon as you purchase your labels.
Sign-up now for ShipStation.com and Get 2 Months FREE!
InfiPlex OMS, a GREAT Combination for ShipStation and UntilGone
Automatic Inventory & Tracking UpdatesInfiPlex is integrated with the UntilGone API and makes it easy to manage your orders and inventory for all marketplaces and eCommerce platforms including UntilGone. The inventory and order management system will send all of your orders to ShipStation for you to manage shipping out of your warehouse and then it takes the tracking numbers and sends them back to UntilGone to finalize the order. Inventory and Tracking numbers are then managed accross all of your sales channels. Manual inventory updates are also available via our Inventory Tool and Inventory Upload. FTP connection is also available to read inventory feeds as well as custom programming to pull inventory from anywhere you need it pulled.
UntilGone Set-up AssistanceThe InfiPlex Support Team will help you get everything set-up to connect ShipStation and UntilGone. This includes loading your SKUs into InfiPlex and training you on managing your inventory levels. We can also help with a multi-warehouse set-up for UntilGone.
UntilGone InventoryInfiPlex automatically updates UntilGone with all of your SKU's inventory levels. SKU inventory levels are updated as orders are received from all of your connected marketplaces. InfiPlex can also be set-up to manage a multi-warehouse set-up for UntilGone. You can also easily add new SKUs to InfiPlex to start managing inventory or have the OMS automatically add new SKUs as initial orders are received from UntilGone.
Multi-Warehouse CapabilitiesShipStation does not include the ability to have mutliple warehouses, but InfiPlex OMS does. The OMS can be set-up to manage multiple warehouses and then connect with ShipStation to allow you to use all of their shipping features. If you have multi warehouse needs and would like to talk with us further on how this configuration works, please contact us.
Great Features from ShipStationWith your ShipStation account you will be able to things like:
- Create shipping labels for our preferred carriers
- Customize shipping views based on specific user roles
- Create custom packing slips for brands or clients
- Create automation rules to apply best shipping practices instantly as orders come in
- Access to ALL major carriers and regional carriers in the US
- and a lot more...
Connect ShipStation to ANY Marketplace
InfiPlex can connect your ShipStation account to any marketplace that is not natively available in ShipStation. Below are some of the most popular integrations ShipStation users connect with:
- ShipStation Amazon Vendor Central Direct Fulfillment Integration
- ShipStation Back Market Integration
- ShipStation Faire Integration
- ShipStation Houzz Integration
- ShipStation Maisonette Integration
- ShipStation Overstock Integration
- ShipStation Tanga Integration
- ShipStation Target Integration
- ShipStation UntilGone Integration
- ShipStation Walmart DSV Integration
- ShipStation Wayfair Integration
- ShipStation Wish Integration
We can work with you to customize the InfiPlex OMS to meet the specific needs of your business. Contact us today to get a quote on building a solution that fits how you do business.
Sign-up today with one of our OMS Packages and your new OMS can be up and running in 1 - 3 business days. Here's the basic process:
- Sign-up: choose one of our OMS Packages based on your sales volume from our pricing page.
- Get Your Keys: we will add your OMS set-up to our project queue and help you get the required keys for your marketplace integrations.
- Set-up: you will get an email with login credentials and instructions on how to add your keys to the OMS and begin managing your orders.